By | February 19, 2017

APPSC Group 3 Panchayat Secretary Notification 2017: Andhra Pradesh public service commission has finally announced Recruitment notification for Panchayat secretary (grade – iv) in a.p. panchayat raj subordinate service. Applications are invited On-line for recruitment to the post of Panchayat Secretary (Grade – IV) in A.P. Panchayat Raj Subordinate Service. The proforma Application will be available on Commission’s Website (www.psc.ap.gov.in) or (http://appscapplications17.apspsc.gov.in) from 31/12/2016 to 30/01/2017 (Note: 30/01/2017 is the last date for payment of fee up- to 11:59 mid night).

Also Check: APPSC Group 2 Online coaching

APPSC Panchayat Secretary Notification 2017

appsc-notification

For applying to the post, the applicant has to visit www.psc.ap.gov.in and click the corresponding link given there or alternatively use the URL http://appscapplications17.apspsc.gov.in to directly access the application.

The Commission conducts Screening test in Off- Line mode in case applicants exceed 25,000 in number and is likely to be held on 23/04/2017 FN.

The main examination in On-Line mode for candidates selected in screening test will be held through computer based test on 16/07/2017 FN & AN.

The objective type question papers are to be answered on computer system. Instructions regarding this computer based recruitment test are detailed in the Annexure – III. MOCK TEST facility would be provided to the applicants to acquaint themselves with the computer based recruitment test. Applicant shall visit the website and practice the answering pattern under MOCK TEST option available on main page of website www.psc.ap.gov.in or http://appscapplications17.apspsc.gov.in.

HALL TICKETS can be downloaded 7 days before commencement of Examination.

Important Details :

Name of the Organization: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)

Name of the Post: Panchayat secretary (grade – iv) in a.p. panchayat raj subordinate service

No. of Posts: 1055

Online Applications can be filled from : 31/12/2016

Last date to fill the online applications is : 30/01/2017

Apply Mode : ON-LINE

Official Website: www.psc.ap.gov.in & http://appscapplications17.apspsc.gov.in

All desirous and eligible applicants shall apply ON-LINE after satisfying themselves that they are eligible as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment. The details are as follows:-

Sl. No Name of the Post Vacancies Age as on 01/07/2016 Min. Max. Scale of Pay Rs.
01 Panchayat Secretary (Grade – IV) in A.P. Panchayat Raj Subordinate Service 1055 18-42 Rs.16,400- 49,870/-

EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:

Must have passed the Degree from any University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, State Act or a Provincial Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission.

AGE:

No person shall be eligible for direct recruitment if he/she is less than 18 years of age and if he/she is more than 42 years of age as on 01/07/2016.

*As per G.O.Ms.No.396 General Administration (Ser. A) Dept., Dt.05/11/2016 the upper age limit raised up to 8 years i.e. from 34 to 42 years

HOW TO APPLY:

A) HOW TO UPLOAD THE APPLICATION FORM:

(i) The Applicants have to read the User manual for On-Line submission of application and then proceed further. User manual is available at www.psc.ap.gov.in or http://appscapplications17.apspsc.gov.in

I STEP: The Candidate after satisfying himself/ herself about the eligibility criteria for the notification shall pay fee through corresponding notification Online Payment Form.

• At the payment Gateway the candidate has to give his/her Basic Personal Details such as Name of the candidate, Date of Birth, Gender, whether the candidate belongs to Andhra Pradesh State, community, Mobile Number etc. Candidate should enter his/her particulars i.e. Name, Father Name, Mother Name & Date of Birth as per his/her Secondary Education Board Class X Certificate. On receipt of fee at Payment Gateway, the candidate will be issued a “Journal Number” with which he / she can proceed with submission of Application online. Issue of Journal Number does not mean that the candidate has completed the submission of application online. It is only a confirmation of the fee received.

II STEP: After payment of Fee the Applicant should visit Online Application Form Submission link and enter the Journal Number, Date of payment and Date of Birth to get and fill the format of Application and should submit ON-LINE.

III STEP: The applicant shall affix a recent Colour Passport Size Photograph on a White Paper and then sign below the photograph with Black Pen,. Scan the above Photo and Signature and Upload in the appropriate space provided (JPG Format) in Application For

IV STEP: The applicants have to invariably fill all the relevant columns in the Application and should submit ON-LINE.

FEE:

Applicant must pay Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty Only) towards application processing fee and Rs 80/- (Rupees Eighty only) towards Examination Fee.

However, the following categories of candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee of Rs.80/- only.

• SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Service Men.

• Families having Household Supply White Card issued by Civil Supplies Department,
A.P. Government. (Residents of Andhra Pradesh)

• Un-employed youth in the age group of 18 to 42* years as per G.O.Ms.No.439, G.A.(Ser.A) Dept., dated: 18/10/1996 should submit declaration at an appropriate time to the Commission.

• Applicants belonging to the categories mentioned above (except Physically Handicapped Persons & Ex-Service Men) hailing from other States are not entitled for exemption from payment of fee and not entitled for claiming any kind of reservation.

Mode of Payment of Fee:

i) The Fee mentioned in the above paragraph is to be paid through Payment Gateway or Net Banking/ Credit card /Debit Card. The list of Banks providing service for the purpose of online remittance of Fee will available on the website.

ii) The fee once remitted shall not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances.
Failure to pay the examination fee and application fee (in non – exempt case) will entail total rejection of application.

iii) IPOs / Demand Drafts are not accepted

SCHEME OF EXAMINATION:-

The Scheme & Syllabus for the examination has been shown in Annexure-II.

Important links: http://appscapplications17.apspsc.gov.in/

Download the Official Notification Here

253 thoughts on “APPSC Group 3 Panchayat Secretary Notification 2017 – Apply Online for 1050 Jobs

1. NARASIMHAREDDY PONDUGULA

Final year students are applicable to this job (group 3)

2. jafar vali

sir/mam
    hi, i am studying the B.Sc(computers science) final year can i eligible for panchayat secretary of A.P.

3. rasipogula obulaiah

Hai iam rasipogula obulaiah from chinnapodilla(v)peapully (m) kurnool (d)

4. Mahendra

Iam b.tech final year student and applied for these job iam eligibality these job till me

5. ANJI

Dear sir,

I was filed application without signature how can i modify my application please suggest me any modification details (panchaithy secretary)

1. Manabdi User

As per the norms the min Qualification required is any degree. Please check the notification again. If you still have any doubts PLz call to APPSC Board for further details

6. moka dhamodararao

Respected sir.
    I am m dhamodararao i have to apply panchatay secretary i have qualified MBA 2014 regular. Actually i qualified degree 2012 .so unfortunetly filling of application . Accurate qualification passing of year 2014…i entered the application so please solution this situation to filling of my application .so please edit the submit of my application.

7. yellappa

sir/medam ,
    i request you group 3 syllabus tell me sir
    screening test

8. moulali

appscapplications17.apspsc.gov.in is not active

throwing error

Please Use The Exact URL Provided

please help me out

Thanks
    shaik

9. rushi

sir
    i have lost my payment detalis.how can i recover my joural no.and how can i proceed to fill the applicaton.pls tell me sir…

10. KARTHIK

Sir i did the payment for Group-3 panchayat raj but where is the online application form submission and it is said in notification to try this link psc.ap.gov.in but there is a problem of after opening the page it was not coming sir pls tell me how to do the online application form submission after completing fee

11. KARTHIK

can u guys pls tell me how to do the online application form submission for group 3 panchayat raj pls my number pls if you know pls tell me 8019787606

12. ravikanth

while trying to submit the application after payment system shows a message like “please use the exact url”

13. Hema mani

Sir I need model papers for panchayathi secreteray. Plz tell me from where we may get the model papers.

14. Dharma Paturi

panchayat secretary jobsplease my exam is completed in March 15 so I am eligible or not please tell me sir

1. Manabdi User

EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:

AGE:

15. V.SUJATHA

OTPRID:-AP1000996398 I PAID THROUGH HDFCBANK FOR PANCHAYAT RAJ SECRETARY POST(GROUP-3) AFTER I GOT ONE JOURNAL NUMBER BUT UNFORTUNETLY MISSED HOW TO I GET JOURNAL NUMBER CAN GIVE ME SUGGESTION AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

16. Chaitanya

Dear Sir,
    I have paid 250 rupees for Panchayat Secretary post. But unfortunately my date of birt was wrongly entered and payment deducted from my account. While going to 2nd step its not taking with actual date of birt. Can you please suggest that if in chances to correct is.

17. guru prasad

I am dng agriculture bsc final year…. I am eligible for dis exam or not pls tell me detials..

1. PATCHA RAJASEKHAR

Not eligible because Bsc agriculture is four years course must have provisional certificate at the time of verificaton and also course completion is also required at the time applying… For this post

18. A V PRASAD BABU

B TECH QUALIFICATION IS SUFFICIENT FOR APPLYING APPSC AP PANCHAYAT SECRETARY POST.CAN I APPLY THE POST OR NOT………..

19. Lavanya Katta

The site is not working how can we apply for dos job..please do help us..

20. Narasimha

Hi sir I am Narasimha
    I want group 3 study material in Telugu medium please upload

21. gollapalli suresh kanth

i am study 4 th to 10th in guntur iam local for guntur
    sir now we are living in tadepalli gudem can i put examination cetnter for westgodavari or

22. SIVA

SIR, I DID NOT GET MY JOURNAL NUMBER HOW CAN I GET THAT?? PLZ REPLY ME…. AMOUNT WAS DEBITED FROM MY ACCOUNT , BUT I DID’NT GET ANY JOURNAL NUMBER PLZ HELP ME

23. karthik

hello hai this is karthik iam degree final year can i eligible to apply for job

24. devi

Sir,
    I am devi i have completed bsc in 2012 but remaing one subject wrote on this december may i eligible appsc notification

25. naresh

sir I am naresh .I studied in ap upto degree but 8 years back my family settled in telagana all my aadar and caste cerficates in telagana only and iam bc category then for appsc exams which certificates produced for reservation.am i eligible to appsc jobs with that.